Earrings - simple sterling silver circle design with hammered finish, 12mm wide
The circle has always been a popular choice in jewellery making. Over the years the it has been used to represent concepts like eternity, femininity, wholeness, and the cycle of life. It has no beginning, no end and can offer comfort, harmony and protection to the wearer.
- These earrings offer beautiful simplicity and are perfect for everyday wear. A softly hammered surface finish completes the design.
- These earrings are individually handmade in my workshop.
- All parts are sterling silver.
- The silver circles are 12mm (1.2cm) wide and the solid silver wire is 2mm thick.
GIFT WRAPPING & POSTAGE
- Your gift will be beautifully gift wrapped in a printed gift box and organza gift bag, ready for gifting.
- I will also send a mini polishing cloth to keep this gift clean and shiny.
- PLEASE always check measurements before ordering as personalised gifts cannot be returned.
- All orders will be sent First Class and delivered by Royal Mail. Please allow for delays as Royal Mail is still experiencing problems in some areas.
- If you need your gift in a hurry, please choose Special Delivery at checkout which has an estimated delivery time of 1-2 days after posting.
- If you have any questions, please ask, I am always happy to help.